Twenty-six songs will participate in the Grand Final, and professional juries in each of the 42 participating countries in the 2016 contest will account for 50% of the overall total.
Each jury will be comprised of five members, (including a chairperson) who will be the same jurors who will also be voting in the Semi-Finals. They will monitored by an independent notary in each country. The jury consists of a variety of members in terms of age, gender, and background. They are all citizens of the country they are representing.
The juries vote tonight, so that the EBU has a valid voting result before tomorrow's live show. Should any unexpected problems occur in the televoting, the jury votes can be used as back-ups. This setup also allows the EBU and PwC, who carefully monitor the voting, to assure the validity of the jury voting before the live show. In case of apparent irregularities, a national jury vote may be discarded.
None of the jury members are connected with any of the participating songs or artists, in order that they can vote independently. All jury members have made signed declarations stating that they will vote independently.
You can find out who is in each national jury below.
The Grand Final contenders
1. Belgium: What's The Pressure sung by Laura Tesoro
2. Czech Republic: I Stand sung by Gabriela Gunčíková
3. The Netherlands: Slow Down sung by Douwe Bob
4. Azerbaijan: Miracle sung by Samra
5. Hungary: Pioneer sung by Freddie
6. Italy: No Degree Of Separation sung by Francesca Michielin
7. Israel: Made Of Stars sung by Hovi Star
8. Bulgaria: If Love Was A Crime sung by Poli Genova
9. Sweden: If I Were Sorry sung by Frans
10. Germany: Ghost sung by Jamie-Lee
11. France: J'ai cherché sung by AMir
12. Poland: Color Of Your Life sung by Michał Szpak
13. Australia: Sound Of Silence sung by Dami Im
14. Cyprus: Alter Ego sung by Minus One
15. Serbia: Goodbye (Shelter) sung by Sanja Vučić ZAA
16. Lithuania: I’ve Been Waiting For This Night sung by Donny Montell
17. Croatia: Lighthouse sung by Nina Kraljić
18. Russia: You Are The Only One sung by Sergey Lazarev
19. Spain: Say Yai! sung by Barei
20. Latvia: Heartbeat sung by Justs
21. Ukraine: 1944 sung by Jamala
22. Malta: Walk On Water sung by Ira Losco
23. Georgia: Midnight Gold sung by Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz
24. Austria: Loin d'ici sung by ZOË
25. United Kingdom: You`re Not Alone sung by Jack and Joe
26. Armenia: LoveWave sung by Iveta Mukuchyan
Each jury member will rank all the songs in the show by judging each song, each jury member will focus on the vocal capability of the artists, the performance on stage, the composition and originality of the song, and the overall impression by the act.
You can see a further explanation of the voting in the short video below.
Which songs do you think the juries favour over the televoters?