Yesterday, the first semi-final of A Dal was held in Budapest. Tonight, the second semi-final followed suit, again presented by Gábor Gundel-Takács, Éva Novodomszky, and Márton Buda.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
Nine acts were fighting for the ticket to the final. After each performance, the five-member expert jury immediately voted, and the two songs with the highest scores directly qualified for the final. The remaining seven entries were then voted on by the TV public, with two more songs making it to the final.
Second semi-final qualifiers
This is tonight's line-up (jury scores in brackets, qualifiers in bold):
- United - Tegnap még más voltál (42 points)
- Tamás Palcsó - Ezt látnod kell (32 points)
- Fatima Mohamed - Nem baj (34 points)
- Gergő Baricz - Húz (37 points)
- Veca Janicsák - Új generáció (36 points)
- ByeAlex - Kedvesem (37 points) - televoting choice
- Szilvi Agárdi & Dénes Pál - Szíveddel láss (38 points) - televoting choice
- Gigi Radics - Úgy fáj (42 points) - jury choice
- Tamás Vastag - Holnaptól (43 points) - jury choice
Next: The final!
Next Saturday, at 20:15 CET, the final of A Dal will be broadcast, with eight acts fighting for the ticket to Malmö. Then we will finally know the Hungarian representative for the 2013 Eurovision Song Contest, to be held next May! You will be able to watch the show live on Eurovision.tv's own WebTV player.