Tonight, the following four acts have qualified for the final of A Dal 2015:
- Boglárka Csemer - "Boggie" - Wars For Nothing
- Ádám Szabó - Give Me Your Love
- Zoltán Mujahid - Beside You
- Spoon - Keep Marching On
The first three choices were made by the jury, including four music experts as well as the TV public voting by app, which was counted like a fifth jury member. The fourth finalist was chosen by televoting out of the remaining acts.
This content is unfortunately no longer available
This was the full line-up of the first semi-final (jury points in brackets, qualifiers in bold):
- Timi Antal - Woke Up This Way (39 points)
- Karmapolis - The Time Is Now (36 points)
- Vera Tóth - Gyémánt (32 points)
- Zoltán Mujahid - Beside You (43 points - jury choice)
- Spoon - Keep Marching On (41 points)
- Ádám Szabó - Give Me Your Love (47 points - jury choice)
- Pankastic! - Kicsi a világ, de nagy világ (34 points)
- Boglárka Csemer - "Boggie" - Wars For Nothing (47 points - jury choice)
- New Level Empire - Homelights (33 points)
Out of the remaining acts, the public chose Spoon as an additional qualifier.
Before tonight's show, three preselection heats had taken place, and in each of them six acts had qualified for the semi-final stage. For the semi-finals, each act got the chance to re-work their songs based on the feedback they had received so far, and some of them indeed made use of this opportunity.
The second semi-final of A Dal 2015 is due next Saturday, February 21st, with the following line-up:
- Bálint Gájer - That's How It Goes
- Bogi - World Of Violence
- Gabi Szűcs - Úgysem felejtesz el
- Gergő Oláh - A tükör előtt
- Gyula Éliás Jr. ft. Fourtissimo - Run To You
- Ív - Fire
- Kati Wolf - Ne engedj el
- Other Planet - Untold Story
- PASSED - Mesmerize
A Dal - The Jury
The A Dal 2015 jury consists of Magdi Rúzsa, Philip Rákay, Jenő Csiszár and Pierrot.
The fifth jury member are the TV viewers: just like each juror, they can rate each song on a scale from 1 to 10, using the official A Dal app on their mobile devices.
In addition to being part of the jury, the TV viewers in each pre-show also get a second opportunity to have a say: Out of all acts that have not been chosen by the jury, televoting will select one more to go to the next round.
A Dal - The Mathematics
In each quarter-final, the jury first chooses 5 acts to qualify for the semi-finals. After that, televoting selects 1 more act from the remaining 5 songs.
This means that each semi-final comprises 9 acts, out of which 3 will be selected by the jury. Again, televoting gets to select 1 more act out of the unqalified 6.
In the final there will be 8 acts. First, the jury will select 4 to go to the super-final. And from these 4, televoting selects the winner!
A Dal - The Presenters
The shows are hosted by Csilla Tatár and Levente Harsányi. Csilla Tatár had previously been the host of various TV shows, including a popular morning show.
Levente Harsányi already was a backstage presenter in A Dal 2014. He will be the first and last point of contact with the artists before their performances, and he will make sure viewers feel involved in the behind the scenes events. Levente will also host Dal+, the new aftershow broadcast.