The heat was turned up a notch today as this was the last chance for the artists to continue competing for their chance to represent FYR Macedonia at the 55th edition of Europe's favourite TV-show.
The show started with a recap of former FYR Macedonia entries at Europe's favourite TV-show but then it was time for the artists to take the stage. Eight were to qualify out of the full list of 14.
Like yesterday, people could vote from the moment the first participant took the stage, to 15 minutes after the last one finished. And again, they could see much more than tonight's entries - the audience could get a glimpse of some folk music, in a slightly more modern sauce as well!
Then it was time for the juries to give their votes. One by one, every jury member revealed their votes. Their total score was then deducted to the traditional Eurovision Song Contest style scores, 1-7, 8, 10, 12. And then, the televotes were revealed. The same process was done in that case and then it was the sum of those which decided who'd pass to the final on Saturday. The winners are given in bold in the list below.
- Vlatko Lozanoski - Letam Kon Tebe - 10 points from the jury, 10 points from the televoting, a total of 20 points
- Esma's Band - Dzipsi Dens - 7 points from the jury, 12 points from the televoting, a total of 19 points
- Maja Vukicevic - Fama - 12 points from the jury, 4 points from the televoting, a total of 16 points
- Nade Talevska - Sreken Kraj - 6 points from the jury, 8 points from the televoting, a total of 14 points
- Viktorija Apostolova - Zaboravi Na Se - 8 points from the jury, 5 points from the televoting, a total of 13 points
- Kristijan Jovanov - Nikoj Na Ovoj Svet - 5 points from the jury, 7 points from the televoting, a total of 12 points
- Angela Zdravkova - Zaboravaš - 4 points from the jury, 6 points from the televoting, a total of 10 points
- Vodolija - Solza - 1 point from the jury, 3 points from the televoting, a total of 4 points
- Dimitar Andonovski - Kameno Srce - 3 points from the jury, 0 points from the televoting, a total of 3 points
- Teodora Trajkovska - Ljubovna Pesna - 0 points from the jury, 2 points from the televoting, a total of 2 points
- Boyan Aleksovski - Beli Konji - 2 points from the jury, 0 points from the televoting, a total of 2 points
- Jova Radevska - Se Ushte Cekame - 0 points from the jury, 1 point from the televoting, a total of 1 point
- Parketi - Ti Si Kisi Fenomen - 0 points from the jury, 0 points from the televoting, a total of 0 points
- Pumpers - Sni - 0 points from the jury, 0 points from the televoting, a total of 0 points
The jury's clear favourite was Maja Vukicevic, gaining a considerable margin before the runner-up. However, the televoters preferred Esma's Band instead, with nearly three times more votes than the second-placed Vlatko Lozanoski. The overall winner proved to be the latter, making it the compromise between the televoters and the jury.
They will now join the other eight songs, which qualified last night. You can find out more about that show in our article about the FYR Macedonia first finalists. You can also see a ranking of the qualified finalists below:
- Vlatko Ilievski - Sreka - a total of 22 points
- Suzana Spasovska & Darko Nešovski - Bog Go Ima Sekoj Kljuc - 18 points
- Aleksandar Belov - Ostani - 15 points
- Gjoko Taneski - Jas Ja Imam Silata - 15 points
- Bravo Band - Taa Ima Se - 12 points
- Darko Ilievski - Lagi - 8 points
- Treta Dimenzija - Bolest Zaraza - 7 points
- Tumbao Salsa Bend - Poludena Vo Nokta Studena - 6 points
The sixteen songs will compete in the final, to be held tomorrow night. Stay tuned for the exciting results right here, on Eurovision.tv!