SF started their open internet-based selection early this fall. One of the most talked about entries was a song by Ralph Siegel, the songwriter behind nearly 20 Eurovision Song Contest attempts.
But most of all, it's the person performing the entry C'Etait Ma Vie - Lys Assia. The very same artist who won the Eurovision Song Contest back in 1956 and thus became the first ever winner of Europe's favourite TV show with Refrain.
Now she has qualified for the next round, among the 14 acts that have indeed gone through to the next round. See the full list below:
- Lys Assia - C'Etait Ma Vie
- Emel - She
- Ivo - Peace & Freedom
- I Quattro - Fragile
- Raphael Jeger - The Song In My Head
- Macy - Shining
- Atomic Angels - Black Symphony
- Patric Scott feat. Fabienne Louves - Real Love
- Guillermo Sorya - Baby, Baby, Baby
- Chiara Dubey - Anima Nuova
- Sinplus - Unbreakable
- Sosofluo - Quand Je Ferme Les Yeux
- Katherine St-Laurent - Wrong To Let You Go
- Ze Flying Zezettes Orchestra - L'autre
The Swiss national final will be held on December 10th in Kreuzlingen, with a total of 14 acts fighting for the ticket to Baku.