At the beginning of tonight’s show, the contestants shared their feelings and their expectations showing their good mood and their excitment behind the stage. Some guests have been asked to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of tonight's contestants.
After this warming up chat, the most important part for the six candidates has started – they entered the stage and gave their best to proceed to the next round or even to get the ticket directly to the Finnish national final.
Here is the list of tonight’s participants (in the running order):
- MIAU - God/Drug (Anu Kaukola, Henna Juvonen)
- Dennis Fagerström - My Little Honey Bee (Dennis Fagerström, Michael James Down, Niklas Hast, Andreas Anastasiou, Primoz Poglajen)
- Lili Lambert - Let Me Take You There (Lili Lambert, Joonas Kaikko, Lasse Piirainen)
- Hukka ja Mama - Selja (Lasse Hukka)
- Softengine - Something Better (Topi Latukka, Henri Oskár)
- Jasmin Michaela - Kertakäyttösydän (Mikko Kierikki, Jasmin Michaela, Jutta Annala, Johanna Viksten)
The professional jury consisted of the prestigious and prominent foursome from last season: Aija Puurtinen, Redrama, Tomi Saarinen and Toni Wirtanen. After every performance, they expressed their thoughts about the participants' efforts.
After all the competing songs have been performed, the public was treated with performance of Arion, one of last year's finalists. They sang Seven for the audience.
At the end of the show, the expert jury together with the audience, decided to send Softengine directly to the national final and gave them the highest number of points.
Here is the screenshot of the jury voting:
Unfortunately, Lili Lambert has been eliminated. And the rest of the artists, MIAU, Dennis Fagerström, Hukka ja Mama and Jasmin Michaela, will perform in the second chance show.
You can read more about the Finnish participants in our feature published before:
This content is unfortunately no longer available