Eyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson to represent Iceland!03 February 2013 at 00:11 CET
At the Harpa Concert Hall in Reykjavik, the Icelandic national final was held tonight. Two semi finals have already been aired last weekend.
This is the line-up of tonight's show (in order of appearance, winner in bold):
- Magni Ásgeirsson - Ekki Líta Undan
- Svavar Knútur Kristinsson and Hreindís Ylva Garðarsdóttir Hólm - Lífið Snýst
- Eyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson - Ég á Líf
- Birgitta Haukdal - Meðal Andanna
- Jógvan Hansen and Stefanía Svavarsdóttir - Til þín
- Haraldur Reynisson - Vinátta
- Unnur Eggertsdóttir - Ég Syng!
A combination of jury vote and televoting first decided on the two superfinalists: Eyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson and Unnur Eggertsdóttir!
Then, the televoters picked the actual winner: Eyþór Ingi Gunnlaugsson will represent Iceland in Malmö next May with Ég Á Líf!
Did you miss the Icelandic final? You can watch it again on-demand in our Web TV player!