#EurovisionChallenge: Win tickets to the 2022 Grand Final09 May 2021 at 09:00 CEST
Reckon you can Rise Like A Phoenix in your living room?
Or perhaps your Ne Partez Pas Sans Moi is so powerful you need to perform it in the park?
Maybe you do a killer lip-sync to Congratulations... the Cliff Richard or Silvía Night version, we don't mind!
NPO/NOS/AVROTROS want fans to create and film their own versions of iconic Eurovision songs from previous Contests, and to post the resulting videos on their TikTok and Instagram accounts using the hashtag: #EurovisionChallenge.
There’s a fantastic prize on offer too! The best entries will be chosen from a shortlist by Nikkie de Jager and will feature in her online Eurovision YouTube show: LookLab.
Nikkie will also pick the overall winner of the challenge and their video will be shown during the Grand Final broadcast AND the lucky entrant will win two tickets for the Eurovision Song Contest Grand Final in 2022!
To participate, NPO/NOS/AVROTROS asks that you make a video recreating an iconic performance from a previous Eurovision Song Contest. It can be any song or act, you can sing, dance, lip-sync, show-off, whatever you want! So long as you use a Eurovision song and it catches their eye; they want to see your creativity.
- To enter, the videos must be posted to either TikTok or Instagram
- Fans must use the hashtag #EurovisionChallenge
- The video can be as long as a song is (NPO/NOS/AVROTROS will take in account that some people might do a compilation of multiple songs)
- The video performance must contain one (or multiple) songs from previous Eurovision editions
- Entrants must be 18 years of age at time of submitting their entry
- Winner will be announced on Saturday 22 May
- Entries can be made until 12:00 CEST on 22 May
- Full terms and conditions are available here
The most interesting, touching, hilarious and over-the-top videos will be featured on LookLab and the best video will be shown during the Grand Final.
Get to it!