Each of the 43 participants is present on YouTube with their music video or national final performance, some uploaded up to 50 times. Although it is hard to determine the exact number of views with so many videos available, Eurovision.tv made a rough calculation of the total views of each 2008 Eurovision Song Contest entry. It has to be mentioned that the songs chosen earlier have an advantage over those who have been selected closer to the submission deadline (17th of March).
This is our roughly projected YouTube top-10;
- Spain - Rodolfo Chikilicuatre - Baila El Chicki Chicki
- Turkey - Mor ve Ötesi - Deli
- Ireland - Dustin the Turkey - Irelande Douze Pointe
- Greece - Kalomira - Secret Combination
- Sweden - Charlotte Perrelli - Hero
- Germany - No Angels - Disappear
- Poland - Isis Gee - For Life
- Russia - Dima Bilan - Believe
- Cyprus - Evdokia Kadi - Femme Fatale
- Serbia - Jelena Tomaševic - Oro
What this means for the outcome of the contest is highly unpredicable. And don't forget... with still some eight weeks to go before the big night, anything can change!
Be A Winner on YouTube
Always wanted to be famous? This is your chance! Currently, Eurovision.tv is finalizing the preparations for Be A Winner 2008, the already famous official karaoke competition of the Eurovision Song Contest. Start preparing your karaoke performance of your favourite 2008 Eurovision Song Contest entry and stay tuned for more details on how to enter your performance to the competition and prizes for the winner! We can already tell you that a selection of the best Be A Winner performances will make it to the Eurovision Countdown shows...