The official Eurovision Shop is giving away three sets of official merchandise from the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. All you have to do to enter the competition is tell us what your favourite entry from 2018 is!
The 2018 Eurovision Song Contest is only weeks away and to celebrate the Eurovision Shop is giving away three sets of official 2018 merchandise!
How do I enter?
The competition opens at 15:00 CET on Friday 16th March 2018 and will close at 12:00 CET on Monday 19th March 2018. The three winners will be chosen at random.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw is promoted by the Eurovision Song Contest (who we refer to as ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ in these terms and conditions).
- The prize draw opens at 15:00 CET on 16.03.2018 and closes at 12.00 CET on 19.03.2018.
- We can suspend, end or cancel the prize draw at any time.
- We’ll disqualify anyone we suspect of any kind of cheating, deception, or fraud, even if they enter via a third party. This includes any kind of manipulation whatsoever. If we don’t enforce this, it doesn’t mean we’ve given up the right to do so.
- By entering, you’re agreeing to these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change them at any time.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not associated with this prize draw in any way, and they do not sponsor, endorse or administer it. They have no responsibility for this prize draw and you completely release them from any liability resulting from it.
- Each winner will be randomly chosen by us from all eligible entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The prizes are 3 sets of Eurovision 2018 merchandise, with the value of 60 Euros.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize save that we reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will be notified via public message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram on 19 March 2018. We won’t get in touch with people who haven’t won. Entrants that respond with answers that don’t align with the criteria asked of them in the launch post will be disqualified.
- Winner must, within 48 hours of being notified as the Winner, confirm to us by a return email that s/he wishes to accept the prize. If we can’t get hold of the winner, or they don’t confirm their address within 48 hours of us telling them they’ve won, we’ll give the prize to the next eligible entrant selected at random.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on a winner's behalf. We do not accept any responsibility if a winner is not able to take up the prize.