A record 33 acts participating in the 2017 Eurovision Song Contest are set to perform at Eurovision in Concert in Amsterdam on Saturday 8th April, exceeding last year's record of 26. The concert, which was completely sold out in less than 30 minutes, will be hosted by Dutch Eurovision commentator Cornald Maas and Selma, who represented Iceland in the Eurovision Song Contest in both 1999 and 2005.
Approximately 200 journalists from all over Europe will attend the afternoon press program prior to Eurovision in Concert. The participating artists will be welcomed in Amsterdam by the outgoing Dutch Minister for Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation, Lilianne Ploumen. After the official welcome, press can conduct one-to-one interviews with the participating artists.
Later in the evening the annual concert will take place at the Melkweg, in the heart of the Dutch capital. In addition to the 33 entries, revellers will be treated to a special performance by Selma who will perform both of her Eurovision entries, All Out of Luck and If I Had Your Love.
The participants of Eurovision in Concert 2017
- Albania - Lindita – World
- Armenia – Artsvik – Fly With Me
- Austria - Nathan Trent – Running On Air
- Belarus – Naviband – Story Of My Life
- Belgium – Blanche – City Lights
- Bulgaria - Kristian Kostov – Beautiful Mess
- Cyprus – Hovig - Gravity
- Czech Republic - Martina Bárta – My Turn
- Denmark – Anja – Where I Am
- Finland - Norma John – Blackbird
- France – Alma – Requiem
- Georgia - Tamara Gachechiladze – Keep The Faith
- Germany – Levina – Perfect Life
- Hungary - Joci Pápai – Origo
- Israel – IMRI – I Feel Alive
- Italy - Francesco Gabbani – Occidentali’s Karma
- Lithuania – Fusedmarc – Rain Of Revolution
- FYR Macedonia - Jana Burčeska – Dance Alone
- Malta - Claudia Faniello – Breathlessly
- Moldova - Sunstroke Project – Hey Mamma
- Montenegro – Slavko – Space
- The Netherlands - OG3NE – Lights And Shadows
- Norway – Jowst – Grab The Moment
- Poland – Kasia Mós – Flashlight
- Romania - Ilinca & Alex – Yodel It!
- San Marino - Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – Spirit Of The Night
- Serbia – Tijana Bogićević - In Too Deep
- Slovenia - Omar Naber – On My Way
- Spain - Manel Navarro – Do It For Your Lover
- Sweden – Robin Bengtsson – I Can’t Go On
- Switzerland – Timebelle – Apollo
- Ukraine - O. Torvald - Time
- United Kingdom - Lucie Jones – Never Give Up On You
Eurovision in Concert, an initiative by a group of Dutch Eurovision fans, is organised for the 9th consecutive year. The event has become the leading promotional event prior to the Eurovision Song Contest and is endorsed by the EBU.