12 finalists competed tonight, all with the sole aim of representing Lithuania in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest. These songs were the qualifiers from the three semi finals shows and also three songs which initially did not qualify, but were selected for a second chance by a jury earlier this week. The show was broadcast live right here on Eurovision.tv!.
Tonight's running order was as follows :-
- Agama – Field Of Kings
- Aistė Pilvelytė – Melancolia
- Ruslanas Kirilkinas – I Love A Boy Who's In Love With A Fairytale
- Merūnas – Rosa
- Ramūnas Difartas – Blues Of Life
- Monika Linkytė – Give Away
- InCulto – East European Funk
- Evelina Sašenko – For This I’ll Pray
- Sasha Son & Nora – Say Yes To Life
- Jūratė Miliauskaitė – Let It Rain
- Eden – Nirvana
- Amberlife – Material World
Inculto won both the jury and televoting.
Sasha Son represented Lithuania in the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest. His song Love finished in 23rd place in the Final in Moscow.
Lithuania will participate in the first part of the Second Semi Final of Europe's Favourite TV Show on Thursday 27th May.