Decision night for the 40 juries around Europe...and beyond22 May 2015 at 23:00 CEST
27 Songs: 40 Juries
A record 27 songs will participate in the Grand Final, and professional juries in each of the participating countries, as well as ithose countries that didn't reach the Grand Final, will be voting on tonight's show. They will account for 50% of the overall total.
Each jury will be comprised of five members, (including a chairperson) who will be the same jurors who voted in the respective Semi-Finals. They will monitored by an independent notary in each country. The jury consists of a variety of members in terms of age, gender, and background. They are all citizens of the country they are representing.
None of the jury members are connected with any of the participating songs or artists, in order that they can vote independently. All jury members have made signed declarations stating that they will vote independently.
You can find out who is in each national jury here.
The Jury Voting
Each jury member will rank all the songs in the show by judging each song, each jury member will focus on the vocal capability of the artists, the performance on stage, the composition and originality of the song, and the overall impression by the act.
The EBU's televoting partner Digame will merge the points given by the jury and the televoters tomorrow night per individual country. If there is a tie between two or more songs between jury votes and televotes, then the song gaining the most televotes will be ranked higher.
You can see a further explanation of the voting in the short video below.
The Grand Final Contenders
- Slovenia: Here For You sung by Maraaya
- France: N'oubliez Pas sung by Lisa Angell
- Israel: Golden Boy sung by Nadav Guedj
- Estonia: Goodbye To Yesterday sung by Elina Born & Stig Rästa
- United Kingdom: Still In Love With You sung by Electro Velvet
- Armenia: Face The Shadow sung by Genealogy
- Lithuania: This Time sung by Monika Linkytė and Vaidas Baumila
- Serbia: Beauty Never Lies sung by Bojana Stamenov
- Norway: A Monster Like Me sung by Mørland & Debrah Scarlett
- Sweden: Heroes sung by Måns Zelmerlöw
- Cyprus: One Thing I Should Have Done sung by John Karayiannis
- Australia: Tonight Again sung by Guy Sebastian
- Belgium: Rhythm Inside sung by Loïc Nottet
- Austria: I Am Yours sung by The Makemakes
- Greece: One Last Breath sung by Maria Elena Kyriakou
- Montenegro: Adio sung by Knez
- Germany: Black Smoke sung by Ann Sophie
- Poland: In The Name Of Love sung by Monika Kuszyńska
- Latvia: Love Injected sung by Aminata
- Romania: De La Capat/ All Over Again sung by Voltaj
- Spain: Amanecer sung Edurne
- Hungary: Wars For Nothing sung by Boggie
- Georgia: Warrior sung by Nina Sublatti
- Azebaijan: Hour Of The Wolf sung by Elnur Huseynov
- Russia: A Million Voices sung by Polina Gagarina
- Albania: I'm Alive sung by Elhaida Dani
- Italy: Grande Amore sung by Il Volo
The live show of the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will take place on Saturday the 23rd of May of May at 21:00 CET and will broadcast live on Eurovision.tv and on our YouTube Channel.
Which songs do you think the juries favour over the televoters?