Daniel Kajmakoski won tonight’s show with his inspiring song Esenski Lisja that means Autumn Leaves. Daniel became famous in F.Y.R. Macedonia and other Balkan countries after his victory in X Factor Adria, the television music competition and the Serbian version of the X Factor franchise. The singer could convince an expert jury and fascinated the public and TV viewers with his strong voice and great performance.
Daniel is looking very much forward to the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest. The singer is familiar with the city of Vienna as the he has been living there for many years.
The course of the show
Before the musical part of the Festival started, the guests were welcomed on the Red Carpet. Among them was Tijana, the former participant of the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest, Vlatko Lozanoski (Lozano) who performed together with Esma in Malmö.
Vasil Zafircev, the host of tonight’s show performed Nel Blu Dipinto Di Blu (Volare), the famous entry of the 1958 Eurovision Song Contest.
All the contestants were accompanied musically by the MRT Orchestra with Ljupcho Mirkovski as a conductor.
All 20 participants performed their entries in Macedonian. It was the running order in tonight's show (winner in bold):
- Lena Zatkoska - Alo
- Tanja Carovska - Ako Mi Se Vratis
- Daniel Kajmakoski - Esenski Lisja
- Vera Jankovik - Se Plasham
- Risto Samardziev & Vlatko Ilievski - Sever-Jug
- Evgenija Cancalova (Egi) - Da Ne Te Sakam
- Aleksandra Mihova - Srce Cuva Spomeni
- Lidija Kocovska & Marjan Stojanovski - Sonce Niz Oblaci
- Joce Panov - Ni Lj Od Ljubovta
- Goran Naumovski & Sanja Kerkez - Mig Bez Tebe
- Aleksandar Tarabunov & Toni Mihajlovski - Marija
- Aleksandra Janeva - Vo Tvojot Svet
- Miyatta - Zaljuben
- Tamara Todevska - Brod Sto Tone
- Sanja Gjosevska - Sakam Da Letam
- Nade Talevska - Znam
- Viktorija Loba - Edna Edinstvena
- Verica Pandilovska - Samo Za Tebe
- Nina Janeva - Bluz Za…
- Dimitar Andonovski - Se Shto Ti Vetiv
The participants of the former Eurovision Song Contests, Karolina Goceva (2002, 2007) and Kaliopi (2012) came to the Metropolis Arena to support tonight’s contestants. They performed some songs from their repertoire and their Eurovision entries.
Daniel reached total 22 points. Tamara Todevska came second with 20 points. And Evgenija Cancalova (Egi) got the third place with 18 points.