Yeah! That was the fourth day of rehearsals at Lisbon's Altice Arena. From the surprise pyro curtain of the Georgians to Ukraine's piano coffin — this is the Daily Digest of Wednesday, 2nd of May.
Just got home and missed out on everything that happened in Lisbon on the third day of rehearsals? Here are the stories to catch up on:
- Georgia's Ethno-Jazz Band Iriao kicks off today's rehearsals 'for you'
- Poland's Gromee feat. Lukas Meijer light up during first rehearsal
- Malta's Christabelle steps out of the box on the Eurovision stage
- Pedal to the metal with AWS in first rehearsal
- Latvia's 'Funny Girl' shows us her serious side during first rehearsal
- Sweden's Benjamin Ingrosso gets his spotlight on stage
- Montenegro's Vanja Radovanović wraps up first rehearsal
- Lea Sirk introduces 'Hvala, ne!' to the rehearsal stage
- MELOVIN is 'Under The Ladder' and on fire
Check out the fourth episode of our Lisbon Today vlog:
It's Saara Aalto's birthday! Finland's Eurovision hopeful turns 31 today. Today is also Engelbert Humperdinck's 82nd birthday. The legendary singer represented the United Kingdom in 2012. Congratulations to both!
What's happening tomorrow?
Tomorrow, we will be looking at the second rehearsals of the first first fifteen acts of the first Semi-Final. Each participant will get 20 minutes on stage to fine-tune their act. Accredited press will be allowed inside the Altice Arena for the first time to admire the stage and follow the rehearsals from up close.
To make sure you don't miss anything of what is happening inside the Eurovision bubble, we will feed you with exclusive backstage updates in our live blog throughout the day. We will also release exclusive 30-second video clips straight from the actual camera feed. Don't forget; it's still rehearsals!