Tick! That was the third day of rehearsals at Lisbon's Altice Arena. From the come-back of Alexander Rybak to the Eurovision stage to Australia's Eurovision pride — this is the Daily Digest of Tuesday, 1st of May.
Just got home and missed out on everything that happened in Lisbon on the third day of rehearsals? Here are the stories to catch up on:
- Norway's Alexander Rybak returns to the Eurovision stage
- The Humans say hello to Lisbon as they rehearse 'Goodbye'
- Serbia arrives in Eurovision bubble to perform 'Nova Deca'
- Jessika featuring Jenifer Brening's robots are stage ready!
- Denmark's Rasmussen surrenders to Eurovision stage for first rehearsal
- Julia Samoylova finally gets her chance on the Eurovision stage
- DoReDoS try their luck on stage in Lisbon for the very first time
- Outlaw in Lisbon! Waylon rocks the stage at Altice Arena
- Jessica Mauboy (Australia) wraps up day 3 with her first rehearsal
Check out the third episode of our Lisbon Today vlog:
Dutch singer Waylon announced that he and his girlfriend are expecting 'a little outlaw':
...and Jon Ola Sand, the Executive Supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest on behalf of the EBU, still appears to be in very good mood after today's rehearsals have come to an end. He also reminds us that today the first Semi-Final is exactly one week out. Exciting!