That's it! The eighth day of rehearsals at the Altice Arena in Lisbon is over. The 'Big Five' —France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom — and Portugal rehearsed for the last time. After that, all 43 contestants made their way to the Blue Carpet opening ceremony of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest.
Just got home and missed out on everything that happened in Lisbon on day eight of rehearsals? Here are today's videos and photo galleries to catch up with:
- Portugal: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- United Kingdom: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Spain: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Germany: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- France: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Italy: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
Curious about the press conferences, and which half of the Grand Final each of the 'Big Five' drew?
After the rehearsals, all contestants dressed up to appear on the Blue Carpet in front of MAAT, Lisbon's iconic museum by the riverside. Enjoy the show!
Check out the 8th edition of our daily vlog, Lisbon Today:
What's happening tomorrow?
Tomorrow, the first two Dress Rehearsals of the first Semi-Final of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest take place. In the evening, juries will already determine half of the outcome of the first Semi-Final. The schedule for tomorrow:
- 15:00 — 17:25 CEST: First Dress Rehearsal of the first Semi-Final (for accredited press)
- 21:00 — 23:10 CEST: Second Dress Rehearsal of the first Semi-Final (based on which the juries will give their verdict, with audience)
Stay with us for extensive coverage throughout the day! Tomorrow evening during the second Dress Rehearsal of the first Semi-Final, we will be live blogging to let you know how each contestant performs.