Whoop-whoop! Day six at the Altice Arena in Lisbon is nearing its end. Nine Semi-Finalists have shown us for a second time what their performances will look like and we have seen the acts of the 'Big Five' and host country Portugal for the first time.
Nine countries from the first and second Semi-Final rehearsed for the second time. We also saw the so-called 'Big Five' — Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom — as well as host country Portugal on stage for the first time. This means we have now seen and heard all 43 of this year's entries on the Eurovision stage.
Just got home and missed out on everything that happened in Lisbon on day six of rehearsals? Here are today's videos, photo galleries from our backstage photographers and stories to catch up with:
- Armenia: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Switzerland: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Ireland: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Cyprus: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Norway: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Romania: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Serbia: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- San Marino: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
- Denmark: 30 second camera feed video | Photo gallery
Today also saw the first rehearsals of host country Portugal and the 'Big Five':
- Portugal in Portugal: Cláudia Pascoal on stage for first rehearsal
- UK's SuRie hopes to take Lisbon by ‘Storm’
- Spain's Amaia y Alfred share their love story in Lisbon
- Germany's Michael Schulte takes us on a trip down memory lane
- Italy translates 'Non Mi Avete Fatto Niente’ in to 15 languages
- Madame Monsieur bring 'Mercy' to Lisbon
Check out the sixth edition of our daily vlog, Lisbon Today:
Also check out our live blog, in which we took you backstage to follow today's events here in Lisbon as if you were right here with us!
Halfway the day, the four presenters of the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest gave a press conference to introduce themselves to the international media present on site.
Meanwhile, Norway's Alexander Rybak released his second violin jam, playing several of this year's Eurovision songs on his violin.
Dutch Eurovision hopeful Waylon hit the streets of Lisbon with a spontaneous performance of his entry Outlaw In 'Em.
Are you curious about, for example, Rasmussen's designer jacket, or want to discover more about Christabelle's beautiful Malta? Check out our profile on Spott!
What's happening tomorrow?
During each participant's second rehearsal, lasting 20 minutes, accredited press has access to the arena. After each rehearsal, the artist(s) will give a press conference.
Rehearsals and press conferences are scheduled with the artists from the following countries:
- The Netherlands
The first rehearsal begins at 11:00, the last press conference ends around 18:45 CEST.
In the evening, Israel's Netta hosts an exclusive party somewhere in Lisbon and Eurovision.tv will be there to report on everything that's happening.