Croatia keeps searching for their artist12 February 2011 at 23:31 CET
In last week's show, five lucky qualifiers progressed and were joined today by another contestant from last week, that was announced at the beginning of the show: Doris Teur.
So, tonight's line up and the songs they performed were as follows (qualifiers in bold) :
- Katica Marinovic (The Bastardz - Tvoja Ljubav)
- Jacques Houdek (Gibooni – Oprosti)
- Ana Eškinja (Nina Badric – Carobno Jutro)
- Mirko Švenda-Ziga (Oliver Dragojevic – U Ljubv Vjere Nemam)
- Darija Kinzer (ET - Da Ti Nisam Bila Dovoljna)
- Doris Teur (Josipa Lisac - Danas Sam Luda)
Mirko was the winner of the voting. The expert jury consisted of Ivana Banfic, who participated in Dora before, like Tomislav Bralic and also the actress Mirjana Bohanec. Guest star of the night, apart from the juries, was Karolina, a two-times performer for FYR.Macedonia in 2002 and 2007.
In next week's show, after the televotes have been counted, one more artist will join them, leaving four acts in the running. Then, two more will be voted out and the remaining two artists will battle it out, in the final on the 5th of March, to win the Croatian ticket to Düsseldorf.
Croatia will participate in the second half of the First Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest on Tuesday the 10th of May in Düsseldorf.