Croatia: ‘Dora 2023’ details revealed21 December 2022 at 15:45 CET
Dora 2023 will take place on Saturday 11 February, which is shaping up to become Super Saturday.
Dora 2023 - Finalists:
- Damir Kedžo - Angels and Demons
- Meri Andraković - Bye Bye Blonde
- Martha May - Distance
- Tajana Belina - Dom
- Đana - Free Fallin’
- Boris Štok - Grijeh
- Maja Grgić - I Still Live
- Patricia Gasparini - I Will Wait
- Krešo I Kisele Kiše - Kme Kme
- Eni Jurišić - Kreni Dalje
- The Spitters - Lost & Found
- Yogi - Love At First Sight
- Let 3 - MAMA ŠČ!
- Detour - Master Blaster
- Hana Mašić - Nesreća
- Harmonija Disonance - Nevera (Lei, Lei)
- Barbara Munjas - Putem Snova
- Top of the Pops feat. Mario 5reković - Putovanje
- Lana Mandarić Lanchi - Sama
- Mirna Škrgati - Odlazi
- Voice For You - On The Same Train
- Rosanna Kumerle - Talking To Me
The artists will all be hoping to win a ticket to Liverpool and improve on last year’s Croatian representative Mia Dimšić who narrowly missed out on a place in the Grand Final with her song Guilty Pleasure.
Make sure you sign up to the official Eurovision Song Contest newsletter, subscribe to the official podcast, and follow us across our social media channels - YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook - to be the first to find out how to secure tickets for the Eurovision Song Contest in 2023.