During the upcoming two weeks, a dedicated team of expert editors will report from Belgrade almost around the clock. What's going on at the arena, where the rehearsals for the live shows take place? What's being said during the almost 100 press conferences that are scheduled to take place in the next two weeks? With Eurovision.tv, you won't miss anything.
Our photographers and video crew will be around all the time, to make sure you literally get a good picture of what's going on at the arena, at the press centre and at numerous locations across the Host City. Keep an eye on our MediaLounge, and don't forget to check out our official YouTube.com channel frequently.
The EBU invited six fans to report about their experiences in Belgrade each and every day! Through their blogs, they will give you their vision on the upcoming competition, and all the buzz in the lead up to the Big Night! You can find them in the fan zone of Eurovision.tv. Are you going to Belgrade, or would you like to share your stories with the rest of Europe through Eurovision.tv? That is possible! Subscribe to MyEurovision right away and start blogging.
Speaking about MyEurovision... There will be a lot to do at Eurovision.tv in the next couple of weeks. As subscribed MyEurovision member you will also receive our daily summaries, and one-click access to our esctv daily news updates.
On the 20th, 22nd and 24th of May, Eurovision.tv will webcast the two Semi-Finals and the Final of the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest live online. The next day, you can watch last night's show on-demand. The on-demand streams will be available for the duration of one week.
A complete overview of Eurovision.tv activities in the next couple of weeks;
- Stories as the news happens
- Interviews with the participants, organisers, journalists and fans
- Photo galleries of rehearsals, press conferences, parties and live shows
- Video updates on our official YouTube.com channel
- Daily video news update through esctv, every night
- Blogs from fans ánd organisers
- An exclusive look behind the scenes
- Press conference summaries, media alerts and high-resolution photos for press
- Live webcasts of the two Semi-Finals and Final, available on-demand the day after
- The scoreboards of the Semi-Finals and the Final, all right after the Final on the 24th of May
- For MyEurovision members: The possibility to blog on Eurovision.tv from Belgrade
- For MyEurovision members: Daily summaries and breaking news alerts by email
If that isn't enough, we also have several surprises coming up! Spread the word and be with us for the next two weeks, in the lead up to what is already the biggest Eurovision Song Contest to date! Enjoy!