Tonight, nine singers and five bands will compete for the honour to represent their country in the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest. Gleb Shappo, the director of the Belarusian national final, and his team worked on the LED graphics, lights, pyrotechnics and sound for every single entry. So the contestants promise an exciting show which will take place in the BTRC studio 600.
Here is the running order in the national final:
- Natalia Tamelo - Not What I've Been Looking For
- Nuteki - Fly Away
- Artem Mikhalenko - Rapsodia No.1
- Matvei Cooper and band DUX - Strippers
- TEO - Cheesecake
- Daria - Starlight
- Elena Siniavskaya - Via Lattea
- Alina Moshchenko - Angel Crying
- Janette - You Will Be Here
- Anastasia Milashevskaya - Runaway
- Switter Boys feat. Kate&Volga Karol - Vechnaya Lubov (Love Forever)
- Band Napoli - Stay With Me
- Max Lorens & Didyulya - Now You're Gone
- Tasha Odi - Empty Universe
Special guests of the show will be the national stars and former participants in the Eurovision Song Contest: Alyona Lanskaya who represented Belarus in Malmö and Polina Smolova who participated in Europe’s favourite show in 2006. Alexsander Solodukha, the popular Russian and Belarusian singer will entertain the TV viewers.
The winner of tonight’s show will be chosen by a joint decision of a professional jury and the televoting. More details of the televoting will be announced during the show.
The songs and documentaries of the entrants have been published on the site of BTRC, so the Eurovision fans could already become familiar with the artists. You can have a look at them in our feature published earlier:
This content is unfortunately no longer available
Starting at 20:00 CET tonight, you can watch the show live on our WebTV player!