As it was announced before, EuroFest is back as the national selection in Belarus this year. More than 50 talented singers sent their applications to take part in the Eurofest. After long discussions, the professional jury selected 15 best candidates.
Here is the list of qualifiers for the national Semi-Final:
1. Thriller - Message To The World
2. Gunesh - And Morning Will Come
3. Litesound - We Are The Heroes
4. The Champions - Its Your Time
5. Uzari - The Winner
6. Nuteki - Superheroes
7. Aleksandra Gaiduk and Nataliya Baldina - Loveless
8. German - Keep Fight
9. Anastasiya Vinnikova - Shining In Twilight
10. Ekivoki - Number One
11. Yan Zhenchak and Outerplain - A Point Of No Return
12. Victoria Aleshko - Dream
13. Alena Lanskaya - All My Life
14. Aura - Hands Up
15. Anna Blagova - You
Among this year’s participants is Anastasiya Vinnikova who is already well-known to the fans. In the 2011 Eurovision Song Contest, she represented her country with the song I Love Belarus. Anastasiya came 14th in the Second Semi-Final last year and thus, she did not qualify for the Final.
The Semi-Final will take place on December 21st. During the show, five entries will be selected by a combination of televoting and an expert jury. These lucky five will go forward to the Final, which is set to take place in January 2012. In the Final, the winner will be chosen by televoting (50%) and a professional jury (50%). Furthermore, fans can follow the first special EuroFest diaries that are already shown on TV and online.