After some days of auditions that took place in the studio "600 Meters" in Minsk, the expert jury agreed on the ten best singers and gave them well deserved tickets to the national final. Among the finalists there are new names as well as musicians who try their luck not for the first time in the national selection.
The Belarusian national final will take place not later than on the 25th of January. Here is the list of musicians who will compete for the honour to represent Belarus in Stockholm:
- Aleksander Ivanov - How To Fly
- Alexej Gross - Flame
- Anastasia Malashkevich - Pray For Love
- Kirill Ermakov - Running To The Sun
- Valeria Sadovskaya – Not Alone
- Band Radiowolna - Don’t Get Crazy
- Band NAVI - This Land
- Band THE EM - Turn Around
- Sasha Sakharik - Glory Night
- NAPOLI - My Universe
Some participants’ names are already known for the Eurovision fans: Anastasia Malashkevich, Alexej Groos and NAPOLI already took part in the Belarusian national selections in previous years.
The band NAVI performed a song in Belarusian whilst their competitors sang in English and in Russian.