Acts from 19 countries are getting ready for the 1st Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest what will take place on the 8th of May. The participants are hoping to earn one of the 10 slots in the Grand Final.
In the past few weeks we got to know the artists in our feature counting down to the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest 'Destination Lisbon', You can find here the 'Destination Lisbon' from each act in order of apperance for the 1st Semi-Final.
- 01 Azerbaijan, Aisel with the song X My Heart
- 02 Iceland, Ari Ólafsson with the song Our Choice
- 03 Albania, Eugent Bushpepa with the song Mall
- 04 Belgium, Sennek with the song A Matter Of Time
- 05 Czech Republic, Mikolas Josef with the song Lie To Me
- 06 Lithuania, Ieva Zasimauskaitė with the song When We're Old
- 07 Israel, Netta with the song TOY
- 08 Belarus, ALEKSEEV with the song Forever
- 09 Estonia, Elina Nechayeva with the song La Forza
- 10 Bulgaria, EQUINOX with the song Bones
- 11 F.Y.R. Macedonia, Eye Cue with the song Lost And Found
- 12 Croatia, Franka with the song Crazy
- 13 Austria, Cesár Sampson with the song Nobody But You
- 14 Greece, Yianna Terzi with the song Oniro Mou
- 15 Finland, Saara Aalto with the song Monsters
- 16 Armenia, Sevak Khanagyan with the song Qami
- 17 Switzerland, ZiBBZ with the song Stones
- 18 Ireland, Ryan O’Shaughnessy with the song Together
- 19 Cyprus, Eleni Foureira with the song Fuego
How to vote
You can vote in this Semi-Final your country takes part in it. Viewers in Spain, the United Kingdom and Portugal can also vote in the 1st Semi-Final.
Where to watch
You can watch the 1st Semi-Final on TV in all participating countries, and in many countries also via your broadcaster's website. You can also tune in via the official YouTube channel of the Eurovision Song Contest (without commentary and on-screen voting details), except in the United States, Canada, Brazil and South Korea. Viewers in the United States can watch the Grand Final of the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest live on Logo TV and on the YouTube channel of Logo.
What do you think of the participants of the 1st Semi-Final? Leave your review in the comments below!