17 acts confirmed so far for Eurovision In Concert08 March 2013 at 09:00 CET
For the fifth year in a row, Europe’s biggest Eurovision promotional event Eurovision in Concert will take place in the Dutch capital city of Amsterdam.
The event consists of two parts: a day programme (for press only) and a concert in the evening, which will be held at Melkweg; one of Amsterdam’s most popular music venues – located in the heart of the city centre.
The concert will be hosted this year by two former Dutch Eurovision representatives: Marlayne Sahupala (1999) and Linda Wagenmakers (2000).
The concert has now established itself as a major event for acts in the contest to include as part of their promotional schedule, and so far 17 of the possible 39 countries have confirmed their participation, and with several more countries expected to confirm in the next few weeks, the event could well surpass the 23 countries that appeared in 2012.
- Albania - Identiet sung by Adrian Lulgjuraj & Bledar Sejko
- Austria - Shine sung by Natália Kelly
- Belarus - Solayoh sung by Alonya Lanskaya
- Belgium - Love Kills sung by Roberto Bellarosa
- Bulgaria - Kismet sung by Elitsa & Stoyan
- Croatia - Mižerja sung by Klapa s Mora
- Finland - Marry Me sung by Krista Siegfrids
- France - L'Enfer Et Moi sung by Amandine Bourgeois
- FYR Macedonia - Imperija sung by Esma & Lozano
- Georgia - Waterfall sung by Nodi Tatishvili & Sophie Gelovani
- Greece - Alcohol Is Free sung by Koza Mostra & Agathonas Iakovidis
- Ireland - Only Love Survives sung by Ryan Dolan
- Lithuania - Something sung by Andrius Pojavis
- Malta - Tomorrow sung by Gianluca
- Russia - What If sung by Dina Garipova
- Switzerland - You And Me sung by Heilsarmee
- Ukraine - Gravity sung by Zlata Ognevich
Stay tuned as we will announce further details of Eurovision in Concert in the coming weeks. For more information, tickets and press accreditation you can visit the official website for Eurovision In Concert.