Amsterdam has again been chosen to host the annual Eurovision In Concert event, which this year will take place at one of the most formiddable music venues in the Netherlands, the Melkweg, in the heart of the city on Saturday the 21st of April.
So far 13 of this year's participating countries have confirmed that they will perform at the event with many more expected to join the line up in the coming days and weeks.
In 2011, 21 countries took part in the event and the organisers are hoping for a similar, if not, better turn out this year.
Once again the EBU is proud to be sponsoring this wonderful event.
So far the following countries have confirmed their participation in this year's Eurovision In Concert (remember there are more to come!):
- France - Anggun - Echo (You and I)
- Austria - Trackshittaz - Woki mit deim Popo
- Hungary - Compact Disco - Sound Of Our Hearts
- Ukraine - Gaitana - Be My Guest
- Georgia - Anri Jokhadze - I'm A Joker
- Slovenia - Eva Boto - Verjamem
- Turkey - Can Bonomo - Love Me Back
- Lithuania - Donny Montell - Love Is Blind
- Switzerland - Sinplus - Unbreakable
- Cyprus - Ivy Adamou - La La Love
- The Netherlands - Joan Franka - You And Me
- Belgium - Iris - Song to be announced
- San Marino - Act and song to be announced
The Dutch Eurovision Song Contest participant from 1993, Juth Jacott and former Dutch commentator Cornald Maas will be presenting the event. With their experience and enthuisasm it promises to be a thrilling show.
Daytime Press Event
As has become customary with the Eurovision In Concert event, a special day programme preceeding the concert will take place where the press can meet the participants.
This year, the artists and press will be taken on a special guided tour through Amsterdam's canals providing the perfect backdrop for interviews. Definitely not something to miss!
Tickets & More
Tickets are available to pre-purchase at a discounted rate but will also be available on the door (subject to capacity) at the following prices:
- €26 (pre sale)
- €30 (on the door)
For more information about tickets to the event, press accreditation and all the practical information you need, please visit the official website of Eurovision In Concert.