Tonight in the second show of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, broadcast live from the Globe Arena, 18 countries took part in the second Semi-final in order to qualify for the remaining 10 places available in Saturday's final. We now have our ten qualifiers, and they are as follows; in the order they were announced.
Tonight's ten winners will shortly have a press conference where they will also draw their position to be in either the first or second half of the Grand Final.
They now join the 16 countries that had already reached the Grand Final, either by automatic qualification (ie Big 5 plus host nation) or from qualifying from the first Semi-Final, to give us the 26 countries that will compete in Europe's Favourite Tv Show on Saturday.
(In alphabetical order)
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
The exact running order of the 26 songs will be determined later, following the press conference. Stay tuned to Eurovision.tv to find out the information.
Gallery: Winners of the second Semi-Final on stage
Tonight's second Semi-Final contenders
- Latvia: Heartbeat sung by Justs
- Poland: Color Of Your Life sung by Michał Szpak
- Switzerland: The Last Of Our Kind sung by Rykka
- Israel: Made Of Stars sung by Hovi Star
- Belarus: Help You Fly sung by IVAN
- Serbia: Goodbye (Shelter) sung by Sanja Vučić ZAA
- Ireland: Sunlight sung by Nicky Byrne
- FYR Macedonia: Dona sung by Kaliopi
- Lithuania: I've Been Waiting For This Night sung by Donny Montell
- Australia: Sound Of Silence sung by Dami Im
- Slovenia: Blue And Red sung by ManuElla
- Bulgaria: If Love Was A Crime sung by Poli Genova
- Denmark: Soldiers Of Love sung by Lighthouse X
- Ukraine: 1944 sung by Jamala
- Norway: Icebreaker sung by Agnete
- Georgia: Midnight Gold sung by Nika Kocharov and Young Georgian Lolitaz
- Albania: Fairytale sung by Eneda Tarifa
- Belgium: What's The Pressure sung by Laura Tesoro
18 Songs: 21 countries voted
The result was determined by a combination of national expert juries and televoting in the 18 competing countries plus Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom. The combined scores created the final outcome. In yesterday's Jury Final, the expert juries already determined their votes for the second Semi-Final by watching a live feed of the performances. Televoting took place tonight during the transmission of the live show.
If you missed the show, you can still watch it here.
Who were your favourites tonight? Tell us below.