Danish broadcaster DR has confirmed the list of names in the running to represent Denmark at the Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm. The list of names was released slightly earlier than planned after the line-up was accidentally published on Spotify.
The ten participants in the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix, the show to select Denmark's representative for 2016 are as follows:
- Anja Nissen – Never alone
- Bracelet – Breakaway
- David Jay – Rays of sunlight
- Jessica – Break it good
- Kristel Lisberg – Who needs a heart
- Lighthouse X – Soldiers of love
- Muri & Mario – To stjerner
- Simone – Heart shaped hole
- Sophia Nohr – Blue horizon
- Veronicas Illusion – The wrong kind
Anja Nissen won the third series of The Voice of Australia whilst Sophia Nohr and Kristel Lisberg have both taken part in The X Factor. Simone took part in the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix in both 2010 and 2013.
The final of the Dansk Melodi Grand Prix will take place on Saturday 13th February 2016.