- Tuesday, 14 May, 2019, 21:00 CEST
- Thursday, 16 May, 2019, 21:00 CEST
- Saturday, 18 May, 2019, 21:00 CEST
- Expo Tel Aviv (International Convention Center), Tel Aviv, Israel
- Bar Refaeli, Erez Tal, Assi Azar & Lucy Ayoub
- Zivit Davidovitch
- Jon Ola Sand
- Amir Ukrainitz, Sivan Magazanik
After Netta's grand victory in Lisbon in Lisbon, the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest took place in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The 64th Eurovision Song Contest was held at Expo Tel Aviv (International Convention Center). The first Semi-Final was held on Tuesday 14 May, the second Semi-Final on Thursday 16 May and the Grand Final took place on Saturday 18 May.
The three shows were hosted by Bar Refaeli, Erez Tal, Assi Azar and Lucy Ayoub.
READ MORE: Get to know the hosts!
The exact running order of each show was determined by the producers on the basis of the Semi-Final Allocation Draw, the outcome of which you can find here. Each of the so-called 'Big Five' and Host Country Israel had also been allocated to vote in one of the two Semi-Finals: Spain, France and Israel voted in the first Semi-Final. Germany, Italy and the United Kingdom voted in the second Semi-Final.