- Tuesday, 08 May, 2018, 21:00 CEST
- Thursday, 10 May, 2018, 21:00 CEST
- Saturday, 12 May, 2018, 21:00 CEST
- Lisbon Arena, Lisbon, Portugal
- Filomena Cautela, Sílvia Alberto, Daniela Ruah & Catarina Furtado
- Jõao Nuno Nogeira
- Jon Ola Sand
- Troels Lund, Paula Macedo & Pedro Miguel
The 2018 Eurovision Song Contest took place in Portugal's capital city, Lisbon. It was the first time Portugal hosted the competition. The right to host the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest came after Salvador Sobral won the 2017 edition in Kyiv with his song Amar Pelos Dois.
Initially, 42 countries were announced to compete in the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. Shortly after the announcement, F.Y.R. Macedonia was added to the list of participants, bringing the total number of acts to 43. Lisbon was announced as Host City in July 2017 following a competitive city bid process. The Lisbon Arena, located at the capital city's seashore, hosted the contest, which took place on Portuguese soil for the first time ever.
Israel's Netta won the Eurovision Song Contest with her song Toy, delivering Israel's fourth Eurovision victory.